Monday, May 11, 2020

Demand Destruction - Writ Large!

And how! Of course the virus caught us all completely off-guard (yeah, right), but because of it, the financial system was saved from complete melt-down!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDZQoQ61RrY&feature=emb_title

Phew! Amazing timing, what what!

Until this 'Certificate of Vaccination ID' thing appeared, I was closely watching the REPO market and warning everyone around me that the financial system was imploding. Seems Jim agrees with me. 


Europeans will have to excuse the crass nature of Greg Hunter and the naked self-publicising of Jim's new venture, mentioned at the end. That should NOT detract from the overall message, which I believe to be spot on!

NB I'm often puzzled by the inability of Americans to say 'escape' - they often says 'exscape' - why is that? Often they say 'aks' instead of 'ask' too. Odd. He can't say 'crypto' either.

No comments:

Post a Comment