Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Reversing Bretton Woods

I've been following this site since it started a year ago, and as I say in the Comments Section, I'd like there to be an alternative, but my gut instinct and sixth sense tells me that what JC Collins lays out for us here is where we're going to go. And these people have No, repeat NO compunction about causing war, pestilence, disease and famine to achieve their long-held objectives. In fact for them, being sadists and satanists, the more havoc, mayhem and fear there is, the more likely people will beg for a solution.

And here is the solution, all waiting neatly in the wings:

http://philosophyofmetrics.com/2015/01/07/reversing-bretton-woods/

I wish there was a Knight in shining armour, I really do, but even then I probably wouldn't trust him!

No comments:

Post a Comment