From Jim Stone:
The details are surprising, this is one report you really should read.I have discovered a lot over the last week and it is a huge topic. How do I start? I guess I could start by saying that ICANN does not have control over the entire internet. They have control over approximately 95 percent of it, but if people are made aware ahead of time, the remaining 5 percent could provide the spark that brings it all back to life. And as luck would have it, ICANN HAS ZERO JURISDICTION IN ICELAND. Iceland is an island more than geographically, they are an island when it comes to the internet as well. And if you look for a web site that has an .is extension in the ICANN database, it will not show up. I just discovered this yesterday. I was at first scared, thinking they were going to flip the switch because my own web site was not even listed there, but as it turns out, if you go to the actual ICANN web site itself, their search tool of ICANN registered web sites has nothing from Iceland in it AT ALL. ICELAND IS A SAFE HAVEN FROM SHUT DOWN FOR AS LONG AS THEIR OWN DOMAIN MANAGEMENT PEOPLE REMAIN GOOD.
BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE! This screen capture below says it all!At present, Alex has this redirected back to a spot on the main infowars server because he does not want to maintain two servers, but he will quickly learn if he goes down to put something at the root .tv location (the way it was a while ago).
Keep in mind that if you search for a web site with anything other than ICANN's own tool, it will show up. Obviously prisonplanet.tv will show up in a domain search anywhere anyone actually registers domains. People who register domains have to have searches which include the entire internet. Prior to yesterday, I did not know the internet had various jurisdictions and that ICANN did not control it all. I am sure that will be an eye opener for more than just me.
What web sites could go down after the ICANN handover? Anything that has a .com extension, a .net extension, a .org extension, .gov - basically the web as people know it can be shut down.
Drudgereport can be shut down.
Infowars.com can be shut down.
Brietbart.com can be shut down.
Rense, Icke, Stormfront, whatreallyhappened, investmentwatch and others can be shut down.
There are scant few people on the web that had the foresight to protect themselves from an internet takedown, and Alex Jones is one of them.
What will happen if ICANN goes rogue? The truth movement will get smashed hard enough to allow a theft of the election to go mostly unreported. The timing is beauty. It sure looks like a plot. But will ICANN really go rogue on day one? Don't bet on it, because they don't want a rebellion. Emergency backups that are sufficient to save it all are in place. Screwing with the web will be a risky endeavor. Only the worst of desperation would be enough to trigger a widespread shut down.