From the site:
The Vonnegut Climate Change Theory
Named after Dr. Bernard Vonnegut, the Vonnegut Theory states that anthropogenic cloud production is the primary cause of climate change, through weather modification activity combined with water vapor from jet airplane traffic.
The Vonnegut Climate Change Theory holds that:
- Changing the climate means changing the weather and vice-verse; the "climate" is the weather over time.
- The abundance and location of clouds directly affects the weather and climate.
- A significant amount of high-altitude cloud cover is produced by jet aircraft, often creating a double layer of clouds that trap radiative heat.
- Artificial clouds spawned by aircraft directly affect winds, air pressures and temperatures.
- Weather modification activity promotes cloud formation through silver iodide cloud seeding.
- Weather modification programs for precipitation enhancement have proliferated throughout the US and worldwide.
- Storms in the western United States that are enhanced by cloud seeding (i.e., in all the western states), combined with accelerated wind caused by artificial clouds preceding the storms, can create downwind super-storms and flooding in the eastern states.
- The injection of water vapor into the atmosphere by jet aircraft is destroying the ozone layer, which protects the Earth from some amount of solar radiation.
- The ongoing use of silver iodide, a salt-based chemical, may increase soil and water surface salinity and pH levels in many areas.
- The continuous global dispersal of silver iodide, which uses flares that distribute toxic metallic chemicals into the atmosphere, may have negative health and agricultural consequences. The amount of cloud seeding conducted in the US and worldwide constitutes a public health experiment as well as inadvertent geo-engineering.
And on the same site, here's a video (with very annoying background muzak) on how they do it:
So, that explains how they managed to get all those false 'climate change' readings from around the world in order to get the Paris Agreement signed!
Means to an end, an' all that!