Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Michael Ruppert Gets Angry

I know he's a meglomaniac, but I have read most of his book, 'Crossing the Rubicon', and it was spot-on for forecasting what has happened over the last few years (written in 2004). Here he gets mad, and drops lots of names:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp_-pdqigXo&feature=player_embedded

PS Not quite sure why he's so angry, but I'm supposing it's because all of his predictions are coming true, people are suffering and are going to die, and no-one is giving him credibility. If it helps to wake people up against the coming fascism, then I think he has a right to be angry. I'm angry too, and no-one will listen to me, but I'm more philosophical about it all, as the writing has been on the wall for so long, that I find it difficult to muster the energy to argue against the propaganda and ignorance machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment