Sunday, April 10, 2011

Lindsey Williams

I have my doubts about the authenticity of this man, who is supposed to be a Pastor to the elite, who tell him all of their secret plans for the New World Order. That seems pretty unlikely to me, especially as he then goes on to broadcast it to the plebs like us, which would probably annoy a few elites and he should be six feet under by now, like so many others.

His deep suntan is also suspicious, sort-of un-Godly if you know what I mean, but in the interests of balance, I think it's a good idea to put this up, as what he has to say may well be important, and can be independently verified:

http://lindseywilliams101.blogspot.com/2011/04/lindsey-williams-on-goldseek-radio-05.html

If true, it boils down to the elite (top 1%) are getting out of/have got out of the stock market.

No comments:

Post a Comment